Fife Tractors have been established since 1971 as an agricultural engineering, service and supply business, operating mainly in Fife and Kinross.
We hold the New Holland franchise for tractors, combines, balers, telehandlers, groundcare equipment and precision land management products along with many other market leading franchises including Kuhn, Vaderstad, Schaffer, Quicke and Richard Western.
Operating from our base in Cupar, our aim is to provide the best possible service and parts back up for the local farming industry in general, as well as supporting the products we supply . To help us achieve this, we invest heavily in parts stocking and manufacturer training, for all our sales staff and service technicians.
With a staff of of 23, including 2 original members and many with over 25 year’s service, the experience this has brought has been recognised by New Holland with Fife Tractors regularly winning achievement awards.
- Fife Tractors was formed in August 1971 as the appointed Ford and Ransomes main dealer for Fife and Kinross, working from its present day premises in Cupar with a staff of 6
- In 1974 the Bamford agency was acquired, this was a major step forward with the introduction of “on the move auto re-set reversible ploughs”. Laverda combines and Jones balers were also within the Bamford product range.
- 1982 saw the introduction of the Matbro Telehandler to Fife, they proved to be very popular with farmers in the area. Sales of these machines quickly grew and became a big part of Fife Tractors business.
- In 1987 Ford and New Holland merged, forming the Ford New Holland brand, this added combines and balers to the Fife Tractors portfolio.
- As the business has developed over the years, we have extended our original premises and increased our staff to a total of 23, including 2 original members and many with over 25 year’s service, the experience this has brought has been recognised by New Holland with Fife Tractors regularly winning achievement awards.